STRONG SENNA TEA
STRONG SENNA TEA
SAY BYE TO CONSTIPATION
When you have senna tea at hand, you will never have to worry about constipation.
Senna is an herbal plant originally from Egypt. It is popular in traditional herbal medicine as laxatives and stimulants for stimulating bowel movement and alleviating constipation. Research shows that senna leaf can be used to clear bowels for colonoscopy test
TEA FOR LAXATIVE
Senna tea’s medicinal benefits have been scientifically proven. Research shows that its primary active compounds known as sennosides are responsible for its laxative effect.
Other benefits include
• It relieves discomfort relating to hemorrhoids, swollen veins, and tissues in the lower rectum due to constipation
• It is used to treat indigestion and promotes the normal flow of food and waste products in the digestive tract
• Senna leaf has a diuretic effect as it releases excess salts, fats, toxins, and water from the body. This implies that it can serve as a detoxifier and may also play role in weight loss. However, in this case, it is water weight loss therefore it is recommended that senna leaf weight loss be carried along with dietary restrictions
• Its active compounds, sennosides possess the ability to eliminate gut parasites such as intestinal worms
• It has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties
Warning: Excessive consumption of senna tea may cause dehydration and account for excess weight loss, decrease in electrolyte level, heart problems, cancer, liver damage, weakened bowel, and dysfunctional gut.
• Botanical name: Senna alexandriana
• Quantity: 2g per tea bag
• Total tea box content: 40 g (20 herbal tea bags)
Ingredients: 100% Senna leaves
- Ethically Sourced
- Non GMO
- NO Preservatives