STRONG NEEM TEA
THE NEEM TREE DENOTES “GOOD HEALTH” IN AYURVEDA
Have you been worried about bad breath or any oral disease? then you need to take advantage of Neem tea.
Neem is a tree that grows in tropical regions such as India and has historical implications for medicine. Its leave extract is known for killing bacteria. Neem contains over 140 different active compounds which enable it to perform its medicinal function.
Research shows that in traditional medicine, Neem oil or seed extract is used to fight parasites affecting skin and hair such as lice hence promoting healthy hair. Ladies are going to love this. It can be used to treat acne and reduce blemishes to promote healthy skin.
Neem leaves have been scientifically proven to reduce or prevent tooth plaque, and help treat gingivitis, periodontitis, and tooth decay hence boosting your oral and dental health and to offer more medicinal benefits.
More Neem Tea Benefits include:
• Anti-aging effect via the vitamins and fatty acids it contains to reduce wrinkles and maintain the elasticity of the skin
• Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects to reduce damage to liver and kidney due to medication such as cancer medication, high-dose medication, and chemotherapy medication.
• Anti-infertility effect. It prevents unwanted pregnancy
• Anti-diabetic effect by reducing blood sugar level
• Anti-microbial effect via an active compound, nimidin
• Anti-parasitic effect via its active compound, Azadirachtin
• More importantly, research shows that neem tea is empowered for ulcers. Our neem tea can heal chronic skin ulcers and intestinal ulcers.
• Botanical name: Azadirachta indica
• Quantity: 2g per tea bag
• Total tea box content: 40 g (20 herbal tea bags)
Ingredients: 100% Neem leaves
- Ethically Sourced
- Non GMO
- No Preservatives
- No Artifical Colourings